Professor Stapleton has been honoured with many international awards including:
- The Dallas Award, the Pioneers Award and the British Contact Lens Association Medal, all from the British Contact Lens Association,
- The University of Houston, College of Optometry Award,
- The Max Shapero Award from the American Academy of Optometry,
- The Don Korb Award from the American Optometric Association and the Glen A Fry Award from the American Optometric Foundation, and
- The Anthony Adams Award from Flinders University.
Additionally, Professor Stapleton has been acknowledged by the University of New South Wales with a Vice-Chancellors Award for her excellence and effectiveness as a research supervisor and has supervised or is supervising 35 post-graduate students.
Professor Collin congratulated Professor Stapleton, and said “she is a very worthy recipient of the H Barry Collin Medal”.
This article has been republished courtesy of mivision.