Optometry Victoria 2019 Golf Day
Commonwealth Golf Club, Monday March 25
Glennie Ave, Oakleigh South
Proudly supporting Optometry Giving Sight
The beautiful grounds of the Commonwealth Golf Club will play host to the Optometry Victoria Golf Day on Monday March 25 to raise funds for Optometry Giving Sight (OGS). OGS is a global fundraising initiative that specifically targets the prevention of blindness and impaired vision due to uncorrected refractive error. Optometry Victoria Golf Day, under the guidance of Peter Lewis, has raised over $100,000 to support OGS over the last 16 years.
Exciting changes in 2019
We have developed some exciting initiatives that are sure to enhance the player experience in 2019.
- The Golf Genius App-Now you can register online and score through the app! We will even have a live leaderboard.
- Golf Lesson and Putting Competition- Places limited max 20- From 3pm, optometrists who are new to the game, can learn the basics in a group golf lesson and then join the other golfers later for dinner.
- Ambrose and Stableford Competition-There will be two competitions this year. The Stableford, for the more serious golfer and the Ambrose, for those who want to have a more relaxed day out.
- Light lunch and cocktail style dinner- A light lunch will be served during the day and, to allow more time to catch up, there will be drinks and roving canapes throughout the evening.
- Surprise Guest-Ashleigh Hall, one of Victoria’s leading amateur golfers will be walking the course all day. She will be playing a few holes, offering pointers, and showing us all how well the pro’s hit it! Thanks to Van Staveren for securing Ash for the day.
- Amazing Prizes-On top of the fantastic sponsor and raffle prizes, we have some amazing golf prizes this year.
All this is valued at $270 but for Optometry Victoria members it is only $130!
It is not too late to sponsor! For organisations interested in sponsorship please contact Adrian Vecchio at email@example.com for more information.
Register and pay online now!