2019 Optometry Western Australia Continuing Professional Development Program
Date: 6th May 2019 - REGISTRATION OPEN
Venue: FJ CLARK BUILDING - MARY LOCKETT THEATRE
CPD Points: 3
Presenter Dr Joshua Yuen
Topic: Getting the Most Out Of Your OCT Machine in Glaucoma Imaging.
Summary OCT imaging technology has become a common useful tool in diagnosis and follow-up of patients with glaucoma. In this talk, we will discuss on relevant topics including:
- - How to navigate through an OCT print-out for diagnosis of glaucoma
- - Which optic disc / RNFL / macular ganglion cell analysis parameters have the best glaucoma diagnostic performance
- - Factors affecting variability in OCT scan requisition and accuracy of its interpretation
- - How to use OCT in follow-up of glaucoma patients
- - To understand various factors affecting accuracy of OCT requisition and interpretation
- - To effectively use OCT technology in discriminating between healthy and glaucomatous eyes
- - To effectively use OCT in the follow-up of glaucoma / glaucoma suspect patients.
Light Refreshments Available from 6pm. Don't forget to sign in for your CPD Points.
Schedule: 6:00pm Registration, canapés & drinks 6:30pm Presentation 8.00pm Finish