Member benefits for franchisees
An increasing number of our members are making the most of emerging opportunities to collaborate financially with corporate optometry-service providers in a variety of franchise and partnership models. This requires a completely different type of professional and flexible support options, which we are well placed to provide.
Benefits for this group of members include:
- Independent advice on the pros and cons of a range of franchise and partner contracts, exit strategies and networking opportunities with members with franchise experience, mediation and access to legal support in the event of a dispute.
- Everyday access to our member hotline for support and guidance across all aspects of owning an optometry practice (including legal requirements) in addition to the clinical expertise required by all members.
- Access to Industry Legal Group, our industrial relations team for tailored HR advice.
- Premium professional indemnity insurance that provides you with the freedom and security to follow your professional and business interests, and focus on building your business, with guaranteed one on one support in the event of a claim including automatic cover for your practice entity and practice staff working under your instruction.
- Access to our Classifieds section giving you access to the largest pool of optometrists seeking work.
- Access to our Business Directory listing products and services that may be able to assist you.
- High quality, free and heavily discounted CPD at your fingertips with automatic CPD hours tracking to simplify AHPRA renewals and audits, plus advice on how best to meet your registration requirements when your business distracts you.
- An opportunity to join important conversations and shape the future of your profession via our forums and targeted programs.
- Great networking opportunities with peers and colleagues to keep your finger on the pulse of the market you practise in and prevent professional isolation.