Age-related Macular Degeneration: Essential Pearls for Routine Practice
Available from: 14/12/2018
Where to publish: www.mivision.com.au and mieducation.com
Contact: Nikki Byrne, [E] email@example.com, [P] 02 8336 8616
- Should be able to understand the types of macular degeneration and distinguish the different features
- Should be able to guide patients on the severity of macular degeneration and touch base on prognosis
- They will understand the pathophysiology of macular degeneration which might help them in understanding the relevant management.
- They should have a better understanding of the possible etiology and risk factors associated to guide the relatives of patients with AMD.
- Treatment is simplified based on the relevant clinical trials for optoms to possibly increase the awareness in patients with advanced macular degeneration.
- Will have some understanding of managing non responders which might help alleviate anxiety in patients who have not responded with the treatment.
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Age-related Macular Degeneration: Essential Pearls for Routine Practice|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Age-related Macular Degeneration: Essential Pearls for Routine Practice||Independent Learning with Assessment||No||No||2.00|