Cataract Comprehensive with Retina
Available from: 1/12/2019
Where to publish: https://www.optomonline.com.au
Provider: Presmed Australia Pty Ltd
Contact: Eliza Mcgann, [E] Marketing@presmed.com.au, [P] 02 8507 6846
- Understand the recent concepts of the intraocular lens calculations and the technology available to achieve the best results for you patients.
- Learn about the advanced technology that is now available to provide the best outcomes for your patients who are having cataract surgery and provide them with the safest possible intervention
- Understanding of what we can offer to patients.
- To identify and recognise symptoms of Dysphotopsia, and understand management options.
- Presentation and classification of Paediatric Cataract
- Surgical intervention timing and techniques
- Post-operative visual rehabilitation
- Able to confidently diagnose and differentiate vitreomacular traction vs adhesion
- Understand surgical and non-surgical management of VMT, macular hole
- Understand different causes of vitreous opacity and surgical and non-surgical management options.
- To make aware the other non-ocular factors of AMD
- Management of non-ocular co-morbidities of AMD
Max points awarded: 3.00
|Cataract Comprehensive with Retina|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|