19th August 7-8pm via Zoom link
Marketing for Optometry: How to attract your ideal client & build trust in an online world
In partnership with Optometry QLD/NT, we bring you this masterclass with digital marketing expert, Wendy Coombes. She explains the fundamentals of successfully marketing your practice online. Starting with an overview of the relationship between your website, social media and search engines; Wendy takes you through strategies to attract, engage and convert your ideal client.
- You will have an understanding of the web ecosystem and how social media, email marketing interrelate in attracting and converting your target audience
- How to build your ideal client in a way that goes beyond demographics
- Understand how to attract your ideal client with relevant content (such as articles, video, social media post) for each stage of their decision-making cycle
- Discover how to come up with a 30-day content plan in 30 minutes
- Understand how to turn anonymous site visitors into qualified prospects/leads and nurture them to point of conversion (ie. book an appointment, contact us, purchase)
ABOUT WENDY COOMBES
Wendy helps small business owners succeed to market their brands online. Originally from the Netherlands, she came to Australia in 1991 to set up the subsidiary of a Japanese technology company and soon decided to make Australia home. She set her first steps into the online marketing world in 2002 when she created an eCommerce site that quickly built a global clientele. She says that “getting that up and running was a steep learning curve with lots of trial and error”. These days things are much easier and online marketing success is within everyone’s reach. Wendy believes that getting the fundamentals right is the key to online marketing success. Through her business, The Inbound Marketing Coach, she works with small businesses and independent professionals.