Myopia and the Visual Environment
Available from: 14/12/2018
Where to publish: www.mivision.com.au and mieducation.com
Contact: Nikki Byrne, [E] email@example.com, [P] 02 8336 8616
- Develop an improved understanding of the major environmental factors underlying myopia.
- Understand how increased education may be linked to the development and progression of myopia.
- Have an improved understanding of the potential mechanisms underlying the protective effects of outdoor activities in myopia.
- Understand the potential effects of interventions aimed at increasing outdoor time may have on myopia development and progression.
- Appreciate the potential impact of the urban environment on ocular growth.
- Provide clinical advice to patients regarding lifestyle modifications to reduce myopia risk.
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Myopia and the Visual Environment|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Myopia and the Visual Environment||Independent Learning with Assessment||No||No||2.00|