Ocular Emergencies and New innovations in Cataracts and Keratoconus
Venue: 64 Newcastle St Morisset, NSW, 2264
Contact: Sabrina D'Avino Sagar , [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 4977 3325
- participants are expected to recognise differnet types of ocular emergencies and when it is neccesary to refer to an ophthalmologist.
- after completion of course participants should be able to recognise various urgent ocular conditions
- after completion of course participants should understand what new innovations are around for cataracts and why they are beneficial.
- after completion participants will be more informed on the condition of Keratoconus and what new treatments are available
- after completion they will understand more on diagnosing dry eye conditions.
- after completion participants will understand the new treatment types there are in treating dry eye conditions
Max points awarded: 4.00
|The changing face of Ophthalmology|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|