Venue: 115 Beach Road, Bunbury, WA, 6230
Provider: Optometry Australia - WA
Contact: WA Office, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org , [P] 08 9321 2300
- identify which patients need to be referred for Plaquenil therapy.
- understand the risks of Plaquenil toxicity, recognise the signs and be able to advise on further management.
- better understand the management of unusual and tricky conditions.
- understand the role of the optometrist in the care of unusual and tricky cases.
- better understand the criteria when assessing the urgency that a patient needs to be seen by an ophthalmologist.
Max points awarded: 3.50