Retina & Vitreous Centre: Retina Series 2019
Venue: Bicentennial Dr, Sydney Olympic Park , NSW, 2127
Provider: Retina and Vitreous Centre - CBD
Contact: Cynthia Zedda, [E] email@example.com, [P] 02 9223 8880
- To appreciate the various ocular pathology that can co-exist in a patient with cataract and how that impacts on cataract assessment.
- To appreciate the latest development in the management of glaucoma in a patient with cataract including Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS).
- To understand the how retinal diseases are treated in patients with visually significant cataract including Dexamethasone steroid implant injection.
- Learn about various fluids used in ocular surgery
- Recognise clinical signs of surgical fluids having been used
- Manage potential complications of surgical fluid use
- Recognise clinical features of high myopia
- Manage the potential complications of high myopia
- Learn about the possible complications of high myopia
Max points awarded: 6.00
|MIGS and other considerations for Cataract Surgery in Sick Eyes/Surgical Fluids in Ocular Surgery/Cases Illustrating the Complications of Myopia|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|MIGS and other considerations for Cataract Surgery in Sick Eyes/Surgical Fluids in Ocular Surgery/Cases Illustrating the Complications of Myopia||Face to Face with Assessment||No||No||6.00|