Smoking cessation brief advice essentials training for eye health professionals
Available from: 1/12/2020
Where to publish: https://quit.org.au/eyehp
Provider: Quit Victoria
Contact: Rachel Whiffen , [E] Rachel.Whiffen@cancervic.org.au, [P] 61 3 9514 6305
- Understand who is smoking and which priority populations have higher rates.
- Understand the negative impact of smoking on health outcomes.
- Understand the impact of smoking on eye health.
- Know how to provide fast, simple and effective brief advice in a supportive manner.
- Understand the important role of multi-session behavioural intervention (such as Quitline) and how to refer.
- Understand the different smoking cessation pharmacotherapy options available.
- Know what additional resources are available to support people.
Max CPD hours awarded: 1.25
|Smoking cessation brief advice essentials training for eye health professionals|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|