The Management of Glaucoma & Pseudophakic Cystoid Macula Oedema
Venue: 4 Makin Place Deakin , ACT, 2600
Provider: CANBERRA EYE SURGEONS
Contact: CHAU OLSON, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 6249 6000
- Recognise the current treatment paradigm for glaucoma taking into account new surgical and medical options.
- Revisit side effect profiles of the 5 therapeutic groups of topical medications.
- Commence topical medications with more effective patient education on medication instillation and side effects
- Understand the pathophysiology of PCMO
- Understand the diagnostic modalities to establish an early treatment of PCMO
- Understand the optimal management and treatment of acute PCMO
Max points awarded: 6.00
|The Management of Glaucoma & Pseudophakic Cystoid Macula Oedema|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|The Management of Glaucoma & Pseudophakic Cystoid Macula Oedema||Face to Face with Assessment||Yes||No||6.00|