The world of Glaucoma – 2019 update & Vision loss after a night out on the town
Venue: 152 Marsden Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Provider: Marsden Eye Specialists
Contact: Anh Nguyen, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 9635 7077
- Understand the latest developments in Glaucoma surgery
- Consider the impact on patients of these new technologies
- The role of collaborative care in Glaucoma- working together
- Which are features of laser induced maculopathy.
- What are possible treatment options for valsalva retinopathy.
- What are features of Poppers Maculopathy.
Max points awarded: 4.00
|“The world of Glaucoma – 2019 update” & “Vision loss after a night out on the town”|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|“The world of Glaucoma – 2019 update” & “Vision loss after a night out on the town”||Face to Face without Assessment||Yes||No||4.00|