By Optometry Australia
CPD changes Zoom chat
With the Optometry Board of Australia’s new mandatory CPD system commencing in eight days, we are here to support you through the transition. To learn more about the new system – such as developing a learning plan, or writing a reflection – we invite you to join our Professional Development and Clinical Policy Manager Simon Hanna, or another of our optometry advisors, for a live CPD changes Zoom chat.
We have scheduled these one-hour sessions every day next week as followed:
- Monday 30 November 12pm AEDT (facilitated by Simon Hana)
- Tuesday 1 December 12pm AEDT (facilitated by Simon Hana)
- Tuesday 1 December 3pm AEDT (facilitated by Sophie Koh)
- Wednesday 2 December 12pm AEDT (facilitated by Sophie Koh)
- Thursday 3 December 12pm AEDT (facilitated by Simon Hana)
- Thursday 3 December 3pm AEDT (facilitated by Sophie Koh)
- Friday 4 December 12pm AEDT (facilitated by Simon Hana)
Please diarise the session that you would like to attend, and add the link below into your diary. On the day, simply click on this link, or copy and paste it into your browser:
New online Learning Plan
Our new online Learning Plan has been specifically designed to make it as easy as possible for you to meet the OBA’s new mandatory CPD registration requirements. To learn more, watch our video below.
Worried about your CPD points for 2020?
Whilst optometrists are encouraged to continue to meet their CPD requirements, the Optometry Board of Australia has advised that they will not take action if you cannot meet the CPD registration standard due to the pandemic when your registration is renewed at the end of 2020. You do, however, need to make sure you state that your CPD has not been completed due to the impact of the pandemic when making your statement.
Sunday 28 February, 2021
National Gallery Australia
5.5 CPD hours
Tagged as: AHPRA & OBA, Member services