By Optometry Australia
Optometry Australia is committed to ensuring that you have ready access to the education that you need through our Institute of Excellence.
- Integrating eye, brain and body: a new era of preventative optometry – Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 6.30 pm AEDT– Michael Yapp, Angelica Ly and Janelle TongDr Rod O’Day – 3 CPD points.
- Mental resilience – looking after you – Tuesday 27 Octbober 2020 at 7 pm AEDT– Cassandra Danskin-Joniec – 1 CPD point.
Independent learning accessible via our Institute of Excellence
Pre-recorded webcasts (non-exhaustive list):
- Diagnosis and Management of Choroidal Naevi – Dr Rod O’Day – 2 CPD points.
- Blinded by sugar: The Type-2 diabetes epidemic – Dr James Muecke AM & Dr Chandra Balaratnasingam – 1 CPD point.
- Using Ortho-K to control myopia progression – Dr. Paul Gifford – 2T CPD points.
- Anterior Eye Disease – Rebekah Hopps – 2 CPD points.
- OCT Masterclass – Sophia Zhang and Pauline Xu – 2 CPD points.
- Myopia Management with Ortho-K and Multifocal Contact Lenses – Philip Cheng – 2T CPD points
Blue Sky: 20-21 November 2020, presented by Optometry Victoria South Australia. This year’s South Australian conference is a hybrid event due to COVID-19. The hybrid model will enable delegates to attend in-person at the Adelaide Convention Centre if they’re able, alongside virtual delegates who will be able to join Blue Sky via live-streaming of all lectures. Register now.
- September 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (3T) CPD points.
- June 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (1T) CPD points.
- March 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.
- December 2019 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.