By Optometry Australia
Optometry Australia is committed to ensuring that you have ready access to the education that you need to meet your CPD obligations.
- Diagnosis and Management of Choroidal Naevi – Tuesday 22 September 2020 at 7.30 pm AEST– Dr Rod O’Day – 3 CPD points.
- Mental resilience – looking after you – Tuesday 27 Octbober 2020 at 7 pm AEST– Cassandra Danskin-Joniec – 1 CPD point.
Independent learning accessible via our Institute of Excellence
Pre-recorded webcasts (non-exhaustive list):
- Blinded by sugar: The Type-2 diabetes epidemic – Dr James Muecke AM & Dr Chandra Balaratnasingam – 1 CPD point.
- Using Ortho-K to control myopia progression – Dr. Paul Gifford – 2T CPD points.
- Anterior Eye Disease – Rebekah Hopps – 2 CPD points.
- OCT Masterclass – Sophia Zhang and Pauline Xu – 2 CPD points.
- Myopia Management with Ortho-K and Multifocal Contact Lenses – Philip Cheng – 2T CPD points.