By Optometry Australia
Optometry Australia is committed to ensuring that you have ready access to the education that you need to meet your CPD obligations. We have curated a range of online education offerings that you can access via our Institute of Excellence and that will help you meet your CPD requirements.
Using Ortho-K to control myopia progression – Tuesday 21 July 2020 at 7.30pm AEST – Dr Paul Gifford – 3T CPD points.
Independent Learning you can do now
Pre-recorded webcasts, including those presented at Optometry Virtually Connected, are now available for viewing (non-exhaustive list):
- Anterior Eye Disease – Rebekah Hopps – 3 CPD points.
- Contacts for Kids – Never Too Young – Jessica Chi – 2 CPD points.
- OCT Masterclass – Sophia Zhang and Pauline Xu – 2 CPD points.
- Vascular Myths Busted – Meri Galoyan and Gonzalo Jacome – 2 CPD points.
- Myopia Management with Ortho-K and Multifocal Contact Lenses – Philip Cheng – 2T CPD points.
- Acquired Visual Disorders – Peter Nixon – 2 CPD points.
Our latest Pharma issues are also available for you to access:
Tagged as: Member services