By Optometry Australia
Optometry Australia is committed to ensuring that you have ready access to the education that you need to meet your CPD obligations. We have curated a range of online education offerings that you can access via our Institute of Excellence and that will help you meet your CPD requirements.
Blinded By Sugar – The Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic & Management of nAMD – The need for Effective Therapies & Compliance – Tuesday 25 August 2020 at 7.30 pm AEST– Dr James Muecke AM (Australian of the Year 2020) & Dr Chandra Balaratnasingam – 2 CPD points.
Independent Learning you can do now
Pre-recorded webcasts are now available for viewing (non-exhaustive list):
- Using Ortho-K to control myopia progression – Dr. Paul Gifford – 2T CPD points.
- Anterior Eye Disease – Rebekah Hopps – 2 CPD points.
- OCT Masterclass – Sophia Zhang and Pauline Xu – 2 CPD points.
- Myopia Management with Ortho-K and Multifocal Contact Lenses – Philip Cheng – 2T CPD points.
- Acquired Visual Disorders – Peter Nixon – 2 CPD points.
Our latest Pharma issues are also available for you to access:
- June 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (1T) CPD points.
- March 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.
- December 2019 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.
- September 2019 issue of Pharma – 6 (1T) CPD points.
Tagged as: Member services