Lions Laser Vision "Case based discussion on Corneal and Refractive issues"
Venue: University Club of Western Australia, Entrance 1, Hackett Drive, Crawley, WA, 6009
Provider: Lions Laser Vision
Contact: Tammy Pearman , [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] (08) 9381 0743
- To better understand the pre-operative assessment and choice of intraocular lenses for cataract surgery in keratoconus and with other corneal issues.
- To better understand the expectations for refractive outcomes in cataract surgery in keratoconus and other conditions.
- To have a better understanding of the assessment of various refractive issues and the clinical decision making in choosing the best surgical option in correcting these.
- To understand the limitations of various refractive surgical procedures and how these relate to clinical scenarios.
- To be able to assess and manage recurrent corneal epithelial erosions.
- To be able to assess and appropriately refer cases of ocular surface squamous neoplasia
Max points awarded: 4.00
|Case-based discussions of corneal, cataract and refractive problems|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|