WAVE@home - Myopia Management - Kids, Contacts and the Visual Environment
Available from: 1/05/2020
Where to publish: Optometry Australia Website
Provider: Optometry WA
Contact: OWA Office, [E] email@example.com, [P] (08) 9321 2300
- Understand the scientific principles behind gene augmentation and gene editing technologies.
- Learn about the currently available ocular gene therapies, and emerging technologies.
- Identify which patient groups are the most likely to benefit from gene therapy in the near future.
- Describe various refractive and visual developmental indications for paediatric contact lens wear
- Explain the safety of contact lens wear in children in lay language
- Appreciate specific compliance, capability and complication issues in childhood contact lens wear and how to manage them.
- Understand the clinical imperative for actively managing childhood myopia
- Appreciate the evidence base for optical, pharmacological and environmental interventions
- Consideration of individualised management strategies for the paediatric myope
Max points awarded: 3.00
|WAVE@home - Myopia Managment - Kids, Contacts and the Visual Environment|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|