An evening of "therapeutics" with Dr. Lewis Lam
Date: 14/06/2021 (AEST)
Venue: The Novotel Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
Provider: Eye Specialist Institute
Contact: Cathy Hodgson, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0421643971
- RETINA/UVEITIS: Form a differential diagnosis when faced with cases of inflammatory eye disease and understand the basis of treatment for Infectious vs Non-infectious cases
- CATARACT: Learn about complications of cataract surgery, what to look out for post-operatively & how to treat these complications. Is this toxic anterior segment syndrome or is this endophthalmitis?
- MACULAR OEDEMA: Learn about the different types of macular oedema and understand a step-ladder approach in escalating treatment, understanding that not all forms of macular oedema!
- GLAUCOMA: Assess the risk of developing visual loss, and how to differentiate normal-tension glaucoma from a cerebral lesion. Ocular hypertension - do I need to treat now?
- OPTIC NERVE DISEASES: Understand the management of optic neuropathy, side effects of treatment & interpretation of normal/swollen optic nerves to differentiate non-glaucomatous RNFL changes
Max CPD hours awarded: 2.25
|An evening of "therapeutics" with Dr. Lewis Lam|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|