Can we fix it? - From the lid to the retina #2
Date: 12/10/2021 (AEDT)
Venue: Live Webinar - Online, NSW, 2000
Provider: George St Eye Centre
Contact: Con Moshegov, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0422816642
- Identify different systemic conditions which would cause dry eye disease. The signs and symptoms, understand potential causes and formulate treatment plans to suit.
- Differentiate between different types of ptosis, understand when repair is indicated, what are the clinical indications evinced by which diagnostic assessments and decline in visual function.
- Recognise ocular emergencies, complete diagnostic examination, provide interim treatment measures, triaging and refer patients in an appropriate time-frame
- Understand the causes of epiretinal membrane, and know when referral for treatment is indicated. Should surgery not be required,what would the interim measures be. The monitoring schedule. Whether Epiretinal membrane can be performed simultaneous to cataract procedure, and the pros and cons of the sequence of surgery.
- Differentiate between types floaters in the vitreous and understand indications for treatment and potential side effects. Learn about what Yag Vitreolysis involves. The possible risks and complications. What are the alternative treatment options for floaters which are not treatable by Laser.
- Interpret OCT data, recognise normal appearances and detect pathology to assist in clinical diagnosis and formation of management plans
Max CPD hours awarded: 2
|Can we fix it? - From the lid to the retina #2|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|