Changing Face of Ophthalmology - Retinal Cases
Venue: 64 Newcastle St Morisset, NSW, 2264
Contact: Sabrina D'Avino Sagar, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 4977 3325
- Participants will obtain knowledge on diagnosing complex and rare retinal disease
- Particiapnts will acknowledge when to refer certain patients and symptoms and establish the urgency.
- Paticipants will learn about new innovations in the treatment of retinal diseases such as Age related macular degeneration.
- Participants will be able to participate in a group discussion and bring up any patients that they may have in their clinical setting for discussion
- Participants will learn how to detect certain diseases in comparisons to normality
Max points awarded: 4.00
|changing face of ophthalmology- complex cases and new innovations|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|