Myopia Control with Soft Contact Lenses
Available from: 14/12/2018
Where to publish: www.mivision.com.au and mieducation.com
Contact: Nikki Byrne, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 8336 8616
- Identify the risk factors for visual impairment associated with myopia.
- Recognise the benefits of contact lens wear in children and teenagers.
- List the current optical and pharmacology methods available to eye care practitioners for myopia control.
- Describe the proposed mechanism(s) of action for the myopia control effect of soft contact lenses designed to reduce myopia progression.
- Summarise the relevant clinical factors which determine the success of fitting soft contact lenses for myopia control.
- Compare the relevant efficacy of different methods of myopia control.
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Myopia Control with Soft Contact Lenses|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Myopia Control with Soft Contact Lenses||Independent Learning with Assessment||No||No||2.00|