Thriving in a Busy Workplace & Positive Productivity - An Interactive Discussion Round
Date: 26/10/2021 (AWST)
Venue: 465 Hay St, Subiaco , WA, 6008
Provider: Luxottica Retail Pty Ltd
Contact: Mario Basso, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0419269155
- Delegates will share with each other the most common stressors that present in the optometric work place as well as the negative impact this can have on the well being of the individual and patients.
- Delegates will discuss the challenges that exist across the various practice models from independent to corporate practice and locum . There will be special focus on performance expectations, difficult patient interactions and interpersonal differences which can arise in the workplace.
- The discussion will crystalize coping mechanism and strategies to maintain a healthy work environment and personal mental health.
- The BIA feedback model will be introduced and communication techniques which support a positive work culture will be examined.
- The importance of confidential, professional and readily accessible counselling and support services will be emphasized.
Max CPD hours awarded: 1.5
|Thriving in a busy workplace & Positive Productivity | An interactive discussion round|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|