A number of health organisations are providing useful resource hubs for COVID-19, across a range of special interest areas. We encourage members to review these as necessary.
Eye health organisations
- American Optometric Association
- Association of Optometrists UK
- World Council of Optometry
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Related health organisations
Rural and remote health care
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
Support for our members
We realise this is a difficult and uncertain time for all of us. Optometry Australia’s optometry advisor helpdesk offers our members dedicated experienced optometrists ready to provide confidential support.