by Optometry Victoria South Australia
Optometry Victoria South Australia is very proud to offer two postgraduate travel grants for members undertaking postgraduate study beyond their optometry degree, in 2020.
The two grants are:
- National conference grant: one grant of $500 to assist with the cost of travel to present at a national conference.
- International conference grant: one grant of $1,000 to assist with the cost of travel to present at an international conference, or to undertake research overseas.
The grants can be used for travel up to December 2020.
You may request reimbursement for travel that has already been paid for, but not undertaken.
Applications must be made using Optometry Victoria South Australia’s postgraduate travel grants 2020 application form.
To be eligible, applicants must be a current member of Optometry Victoria South Australia.
Applications must be received on the Optometry Victoria South Australia’s postgraduate travel grant application form.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the research is relevant to optometry and vision science;
- the applicant has the support of the University for the proposed activity;
- the applicant is willing to report on their experience, and
- the applicant is able to effectively represent Optometry Victoria South Australia.
Applications will be assessed by a panel comprising two Optometry Victoria South Australia Directors and the Chief Executive Officer of Optometry Victoria South Australia.
Applicants who have previously received a grant may not apply for the same grant, but are eligible to apply for the other grant.
Applications close on Monday 9th March 2020 at 5:00pm.
Applicants will be notified of the panel’s decision in late March 2020.
For further information contact Optometry Victoria South Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (03) 9652 9100.