Concord Eye Specialists Optometrist Eduational and Interactive Evening
Venue: 43 Majors Bay Rd, CONCORD, NSW, 2137
Provider: Concord Eye Specialists Retina Associates
Contact: Lynn Trinh, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] (02) 9743 0088
- Interpret and use OCT findings to differentiate between age-related macular deneration and other masquerading conditions.
- Develop a systematic approach to the interpretation of OCT and OCT-A images.
- Understand the risk factors for glaucoma.
- Understand the treatment paradigms in Glaucoma, and including emerging options.
- Increase awareness of side effects of various drops used to lower IOP.
- Be aware of the various masquerades of glaucoma, in particular neurological masquerades.
- Understand how gravity and aging affect the periocular structures.
- Know how to manage some of the above common eyelid conditions.
- Recognise, assess and appropriately triage nontraumatic and traumatic ocular emergencies.
- Understand surgical approaches utilised in the management of vitreoretinal pathology.
Max points awarded: 9.00
|Optometrist Educational and Interactive Evening|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Name||Activity Type||Therapeutic?||Manufacturer/Supplier?||Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Optometrist Educational and Interactive Evening||Face to Face with Assessment||Yes||No||9.00|