Work for us
We are a progressive not-for-profit organisation and, from time-to-time, we offer a variety of opportunities to join our organisation.
Our dynamic and talented staff work in various roles that directly, or indirectly, service and add value to our members. They come from diverse backgrounds including optometry, policy management, marketing, communications, administration, events, digital and finance (to name a few).
Our organisation offers a fast-paced, innovative and flexible working environment. Any positions vacant will be advertised here and we encourage you to apply for any role for which you believe you have the relevant skills and experience.
- We are at the forefront of change and we accept that change never stops.
- We are excited about the future and the role we play in growing the optometry sector and advancing eye health care.
- Our approach means that we are always learning and adapting as we find new ways to collaborate, listen and communicate.
Integrity and respect
- We conduct our business according to the highest professional and ethical standards and practices.
- Fairness, honesty, openness and trustworthiness are at the heart of all we do.
- We value diversity and treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- As industry leaders, we do not take our role for granted and understand that we are judged by how we act.
Responsive and accountable
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders in a timely, proactive and accurate manner.
- We recognise that positive, long-term relationships result from being responsive, relevant and accountable.
- Our plans are visionary, designed to achieve our individual and sector goals.
- We work with intent and build on our strengths to realise our strategic vision.
- We do not work alone; respecting the opinions of others and the power of a united voice.
- We value, support and listen to each other.
- Our positive energy creates a dynamic workplace that inspires innovation, friendship and mutual respect