Dry Eye Disease Short Course
Date: 6/03/2023 - 24/03/2023 (AEDT)
Venue: Online - via Zoom
Provider: School of Optometry and Vision Science, University of New South Wales
Contact: Maria Markoulli, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] +61419810121
- Describe normal ocular surface anatomy and how it changes in dry eye disease.
- Identify the clinical signs of dry eye disease to detect and sub-type dry eye disease.
- Differentially diagnose dry eye disease from other conditions.
- Identify key risk factors for dry eye disease.
- Create a record-keeping system to enable a smooth workflow for diagnosis and management.
- Develop communication skills necessary for management of patients with dry eye disease.
- Devise short and long-term management plans for dry eye disease.
- Formulate co-management of dry eye disease with other health professionals.
- List the factors for staying abreast with the changes in the field and critically appraise any introductions to the field of dry eye disease
Max CPD hours awarded: 30
|Dry Eye Disease Short Course|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|