Eye360 Webinar series No. 1
Venue: * Multiple - Interactive live webinar, VIC, 3004
Provider: Vision Eye Institute - Melbourne
Contact: Nicole Moore, [E] Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] +10395212175
- To understand the presentation of choroidal naevi, what is normal looking; hallmark signs to look out for
- Choroidal naevi; what investigations are important in the management of choroidal naevi, how to monitor and when should Optometrists refer on.
- Retinal photos/Optos imaging; understanding the differences of physical examination versus imaging in retinal detachments.
- Differential diagnosis of retinal detachments; what is normal changes in pigment - WWP, or a detachment? How to systematically assess.
- Through a case study, a discussion with Optometrists on unusual presentation/similar presentations which can have a different diagnosis/management; how to pick the differential signs/symptoms.
- A case study to highlight how to analyse an OCT for mild changes which can impact diagnosis and management
- A case study to highlight diagnosis of retinal conditions, how this affects the management for the Optometrist and specialist .
Max points awarded: 3.00
|Eye360 Series No.1|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|