Keratoconus, What do we need to know in 2019?
Venue: Suite 1.05, Park Haven Medical Centre, 7 Bayswater Road, Hyde Park, QLD, 4812
Provider: NQ Eye Specialists
Contact: Todd Goodwin, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 1300856074
- The diagnosis of keratoconus, how not to miss it, and what looks like keratoconus but isn’t.
- The link between allergic eye disease and keratoconus. Is this really that important?
- Contact lenses in keratoconus – Tips on fit and which CLs to use in 2019
- Collagen Cross-Linking – How is it done and which patient should be considered for it?
- Cataract Surgery in the patient with keratoconus – What type of lens is the best option?
- Corneal grafts in keratoconus – what to look out for in our patients with a corneal graft
Max points awarded: 6.00
|Keratoconus, What do we need to know in 2019?|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Keratoconus, What do we need to know in 2019?||Face to Face with Assessment||Yes||No||6.00|