Low Vision Magnified
Date: 12/07/2022 (AEST)
Venue: Rupert Myers Building (M15), Southern Dr, UNSW, Kensington NSW 2052, NSW, 2052
Provider: Young Optometrists
Contact: Jack Gordon, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0437522308
- To appreciate current ophthalmologists' awareness of low vision services and barriers to using low vision services experienced
- To discuss and consider feedback from patients about low vision services
- To provide attendees with the fundamental knowledge of low vision and its impact on visual function and daily living activities as well as the confidence in clinical examination techniques in low vision assessment.
- To recognise the effects of vision loss of the mental health of patients in order to support and refer low vision patients appropriately.
- To examine the supports that are available to low vision patients and the referral pathway for further examination and management.
Max CPD hours awarded: 1.5
|Low Vision Magnified|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|