Outlook Eye Education Circuit
Date: 7/02/2023 (AEST)
Venue: Outlook Eye Specialists, The Strand at Coolangatta, Level 3/72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
Provider: Outlook Eye Specialists
Contact: Trilby Danby, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0466916419
- Gain a surgeon’s perspective of non-surgical complications of cataract surgery.
- Gain a surgeon’s perspective of surgical complications of cataract surgery.
- Gain an understanding of all solutions available to minimise the impact of these complications.
- Identify common vascular changes due to hypertension
- Identify uncommon congenital vascular anomalies and tumours
- Understand the visual complaints in patients with Fuch’s endothelial dystrophy beyond visual acuity
- Recognise the surgical and non-surgical options to treat Fuch’s endothelial dystrophy
- Understand the pharmacology of ROCK inhibitors and the corneal endothelium
- Identify the layers of the macula illustrated on OCT
- Recognise the mechanical disorders that can affect the macula (and potentially benefit from vitreoretinal surgery)
- Recognise a selection of pathological conditions that can appear on macular OCT (and can potentially benefit from intravitreal injection
- Know the 3 most common causes for neovascular glaucoma
- Know the immediate management steps for the patient with neovascular glaucoma.
- Know what the long term management and follow-up of neovascular glaucoma involves
Max CPD hours awarded: 2
|Outlook Eye Education Circuit|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|