The Impact of Vision Loss on Daily Life
Venue: Webinar, QLD, 3000
Provider: Vision Australia
Contact: Nabill Jacob, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 0407003315
- • Understand common eye conditions causing vision loss and their impact on vision
- • Understand the impact of vision loss on daily living activities and supportive strategies
- • Learn about how adaptive technology can assist people with vision loss to complete daily tasks safely and more efficiently, and how to access information more easily.
- • Learn about the impact of vision loss on moving around safely and independently
- • Identify when, why and how to refer your patients to Vision Australia’s specialist services.
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Impact of Low Vision on Daily Life|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|