Updates in Ophthalmology 2021
Date: 24/03/2021 (AEDT)
Venue: Live Webinar - Suite G8, 100 Carillon Ave, Newtown, NSW, 2042
Provider: Central Sydney Eye Surgeons
Contact: Lisa Hartley, [E] email@example.com, [P] 0295193882
- To identify a red eye presentation that is unusual in character
- To identify a red eye presentation that requires urgent referral to an ophthalmologist
- To select the appropriate topical treatment for patients of different ages and occupations with chronic open angle glaucoma
- To identify early side effects from topical treatment of glaucoma
- Understanding the natural history of keratoconus before and after corneal collagen crosslinking and the implications for refraction.
- Have an awareness of other indications for crosslinking.
- Consider the relative effectiveness of different techniques for crosslinking
- Understand the risks associated with treatment of keratectasias.
- Explain the basic principles of how an OCT works
- Identify retinal anatomy demonstrated on OCT
- Correctly identify the features of a choroidal naevus on OCT
- Correctly identify the features of central serous chorioretinopathy on OCT
- Correctly identify the features of polypoidal vasculopathy on OCT
Max CPD hours awarded: 2.75
|Updates in Ophthalmology 2021|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|