YO Trivia Night 2019
Venue: 89 George St, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
Provider: Young Optometrists
Contact: Abdul Hamidi, [E] email@example.com, [P] 0431384878
- Diagnose and distinguish causes of optic disc oedema.
- Diagnose and distinguish various pigmented posterior fundus lesions.
- Diagnose and distinguish between diabetic and hypertensive retonopathy.
- Identify suspicious discs and class them as normal, suspect and glaucoma
- Discuss the therapeutic treatment of glaucoma
- Identify the correct use of PGA, B-Blockers, CAI and Miotics
- Understand the contraindications of PGA, B-Blockers, CAI and Miotics
- List differential diagnoses of Macula conditions
- Identify and class hereditary fundus dystrophies
Max points awarded: 9.00
|YO Trivia Night 2019|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|