Students studying optometry at University of New South Wales (NSW) or University of Canberra (ACT) are invited to apply for student membership of Optometry NSW/ACT.
Student membership is FREE, and provides you with:
- individual and independent employment contract advice and support
- information about registering with AHPRA and obtaining Medicare and PBS provider numbers
- jobs board providing you with access to the latest employment opportunities
- publications such as Scope, Clinical and Experimental Optometry, and Pharma
- online resources including clinical guidelines and practice information
- regular communications updates on advocacy campaigns and legislative and practice issues
- retail discounts through our Member Advantage program
Or, call Nicole Smart, our office manager, on (02) 9712 2199 if you have any queries about the process.