Students studying optometry at University of New South Wales (NSW) or University of Canberra (ACT) are invited to apply for student membership of Optometry NSW/ACT.
Student membership is FREE, and provides you with:
- individual and independent employment contract advice and support
- annual Careers Market online event with employers to find the perfect job
- resources on registering with AHPRA and obtaining Medicare and PBS provider numbers
- access to our new-grad series of our Optometry Talks podcast
- regular Clinical Skills updates and workshops to ensure you’re ready for the real world
- jobs board providing you with access to the latest employment opportunities
- publications such as Clinical and Experimental Optometry, and Pharma
- online resources including clinical guidelines and practice information
- regular communications updates on advocacy campaigns and legislative and practice issues
- a Business Directory listing products and services to assist you.
- you will also qualify for 6 months free memberships of Optometry NSW/ACT as a new-grad
Questions? Call Nicole Smart, our office manager, on (02) 9712 2199 if you have any queries.