Students studying optometry at Deakin University (Vic), Flinders University (SA) or the University of Melbourne (Vic) are invited to apply for student membership of Optometry Victoria South Australia.
Student membership is FREE, and provides you with:
- individual employment contract advice and support,
- information about registering with AHPRA and obtaining Medicare and PBS provider numbers;
- the chance to win OV’s academic award worth $1,500 for final year student members;
- events just for students including the annual Student Seminar, and the Student Meet-Up and Careers Expo for final year students;
- jobs board providing you with access to the latest employment opportunities;
- publications such as Scope, Clinical and Experimental Optometry, and Pharma;
- online resources including clinical guidelines and practice information;
- regular communications updates on advocacy campaigns and legislative and practice issues, and
- a Business Directory listing products and services to help support you.
To become a member download the student membership form here.
For more information, visit www.optometry.org.au or call our office on (03) 9652 9100.