Concord Eye Specialists Educational Evening
Venue: Concord Eye Specialists, Shop 2, 114 Majors Bay Road CONCORD, NSW, 2137
Provider: Concord Eye Specialists Retina Associates
Contact: Louise Lauric, [E] email@example.com, [P] (02) 9743 0088
- Interpret and use OCT findings to differentiate between age-related macular deneration and other masquerading conditions.
- Develop a systematic approach to the interpretation of OCT and OCT-A images.
- Identify current glaucoma management practices and guidelines.
- Identify the ways in which diabetic retinopathy is managed at all stages.
- Recognise, assess and appropriately triage nontraumatic and traumatic ocular emergencies.
- Understand surgical approaches utilised in the management of vitreoretinal pathology.
Max points awarded: 4.00
|Concord Eye Specialists Educational Evening|
|Face to Face without Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Concord Eye Specialists Educational Evening||Face to Face without Assessment||Yes||No||4.00|