Eye360 Webinar Series No. 3
Venue: Zoom webinar, VIC, 3004
Provider: Vision Eye Institute - Melbourne
Contact: Nicole Moore, [E] email@example.com, [P] 0487517189
- To gain a better understanding of the peri-operative and post-operative care of cataract patients with a high risk visually significant post-operative macular oedema, using case examples. This includes understanding which management option is best, with discussion of topical, oral and intravitreal options.
- To understand the relationship between cataract surgery and intraocular pressure,
- To understand the surgical options for glaucoma patients undergoing cataract surgery
- To understand intraocular lens options in glaucoma patients undergoing cataract surgery, to better counsel and understand visual implications and outcomes
- Understand how to use OCT printouts to differentiate Glaucoma from a potentially fatal condition
- To use the ganglion cell layer readouts to diagnose neurological conditions
- Discuss specialised ophthalmic instruments in cataract surgery which make challenging cases safer.
Max points awarded: 3.00
|Eye360 Webinar series No.3: the cataract patient with concomitant pathologies|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|