Grand Rounds with EMEG
Date: 21/04/2021 (AEST)
Venue: 158 Clarendon St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, VIC, 3002
Provider: East Melbourne Eye Group
Contact: Tony Ojaimi, [E] email@example.com, [P] 0413 972 291
- Make a differential diagnosis for Glaucoma.
- Identify signs and symptoms relating to neuro-sarcoidosis.
- Identify the visual field defects that appear as glaucoma but may be masquerading as other conditions.
- Identify a bitemporal hemianopia and the conditions tan can cause them.
- Identify change of the optic nerve and correlate visual field defects effectively.
- Understand the visual pathway and how conditions affecting different segments of it will present themselves clinically.
- Differentiate between primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) from secondary glaucoma.
- Identify early signs of keratoconus
Max CPD hours awarded: 2
|Neuro-Ophthalmology, Glaucoma & Cornea|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module|
|Duration of CPD Session/Module inclusive of Assessment Component|