Vision Eye Institute Eye360 Webinar series No.2
Venue: Online Webinar Victoria, VIC, 3004
Provider: Vision Eye Institute - Melbourne
Contact: Nicole Moore, [E] email@example.com, [P] 0487517189
- To know how to devise a systematic approach for evaluation and diagnosis of red eye.
- To know how to recognise the red flags in red eye which need urgent attention.
- to understand how to implement the main important management principles of red eye.
- To appreciate and understand how to manage the Ocular Surface and counsel appropriately the correct choice of IOL for the given patient.
- To understand with dual or triple pathology patients, to prioritise management of these, to optimise the final refractive outcome for the patient.
- PAC Preferred Practice Pattern (PPP) Guidelines and classification for glaucoma
- To understand and implement optimal management of primary angle glaucoma principles
- To recognise and triage of chorioretinal lesions for referral.
- Obtain an understanding and classification of inflammatory chorioretinopathies
- Overview of treatment and management of inflammatory chorioretinopathies and its complications.
- Treatment considerations in the management of retinal disease in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Max points awarded: 4.50
|Vision Eye Institute Eye360 series No. 2|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|