Guides to assist you in your practice
Our clinical practice guides are evidence-based and intended to assist members in making clinical decisions in their practice. These guides do not replace an optometrist’s professional judgement or the requirement to practice in accordance with laws and regulations.
Optometry Australia’s clinical practice guides
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Anterior Eye Conditions
- Examination and management of patients with Diabetes
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Glaucoma
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Age-Related Macular Disease (new 2019)
- Paediatric Eye Health and Vision Care