Students studying optometry at QUT are invited to apply for student membership of Optometry Queensland Northern Territory.
Student membership is FREE, and provides you with:
- individual employment contract advice and support,
- information about registering with AHPRA and obtaining Medicare and PBS provider numbers;
- events just for students including the annual Australian Vision Convention and VISIONaries: Past, Present and Future Awards Night
- jobs board providing you with access to the latest employment opportunities;
- access to our monthly digital newsletter for OQNT members – SEE Magazine delivered to your inbox monthly
- publications such as Scope, Clinical and Experimental Optometry, and Pharma;
- online resources including clinical guidelines and practice information;
- regular communications updates on advocacy campaigns and legislative and practice issues, and
- retail discounts through our Member Advantage program.
For more information or to become a student member, please contact the OQNT Team on (07) 3839 4411 or email email@example.com.