Emerging Trends in Glaucoma Research
Available from: 25/12/2019
Where to publish: mivision Publication and www.mivision.com.au
Contact: Nikki Byrne, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 02 8336 8616
- Understand the role of trabecular meshwork and aqueous outflow research in therapies for glaucoma.
- Understand the mechanisms and clinical outcomes of Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MiGS) devices
- Review the mechanisms and research into novel glaucoma drug targets and delivery options
- Understand the IOP-independent mechanisms of ganglion cell death, and how this is leading to development of potential new therapeutic targets
- Understand developments in glaucoma genetics
- Understand the influence of visual co-morbidities in glaucoma on quality of life, and how best to manage these.
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Emerging Trends in Glaucoma Research|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|