Glaucoma Management and Corneal Failure
Available from: 19/03/2019
Where to publish: https://www.optomonline.com.au/
Provider: Presmed Australia Pty Ltd
Contact: Eliza Mcgann, [E] email@example.com, [P] 02 8507 6846
- • To understand the safety and efficacy of istent inject combined with cataract surgery in a large cohort of Australian patients with 12 months follow- up
- • To know the indications/ side effects of intraocular pressure lowering meds.
- • To understand the interactions with other medications/ health problems.
- • To describe 3 cases which highlight the importance of a complete assessment which could have resulted in earlier treatment which would have avoided a poor outcome and also a less complicated course.
- • Recognising the signs and symptoms of bullous keratopathy
- • Formulating a relevant differential diagnosis of bullous keratopathy
- • Understanding the hierarchy of treatment options for bullous keratopathy
Max points awarded: 2.00
|Glaucoma Management & Corneal Failure|
|Independent Learning with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Glaucoma Management & Corneal Failure||Independent Learning with Assessment||Yes||No||2.00|