Venue: 75 Pigdons Rd, Waurn Ponds, VIC, 3216
Provider: Deakin University
Contact: Lucy Ainge, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] (03) 5227 3171
- 1. Identify OCT artefacts that can result in green disease and manage these effectively
- 2. Recognise the importance of weighing up OCT results against optic disc photographs and clinical examination to ensure green disease is not missed.
- 3. Describe the key features of congenital forms of nystagmus.
- 4. Discuss optometric management options in nystagmus.
- 5. Perform a targeted history and clinical workup of nystagmus including appropriate triage and recognition of when an urgent referral is required.
- 6. Describe different methods of eye movement recordings, their advantages and disadvantages.
- 7. Evaluate pupillary reactions and avoid common pitfalls in clinical testing.
Max points awarded: 4.50
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|