Vision: Quantity and Quality
Venue: Elwood Bathers, 15 Elwood Foreshore, Elwood, VIC, 3184
Provider: Vista Eyes
Contact: Carolyn Terry, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] 03 8532 5000
- To understand the what higher order aberrations are, how they are measured and how they are described in the human eye
- To discuss what factors influence a patient’s eligibility for refractive surgery, what preoperative testing is performed and what factors influence a patient’s potential outcome
- To understand the differences between the various surgical methods used in corneal refractive surgery; including potential side-effects and complications.
- To describe the steps involved in planning lens-based and corneal refractive procedures
- To explore the current IOLs designs used in refractive lens exchange and cataract surgery and to understand which clinical features influence patient selection for the different IOL designs.
- To understand the optometric and surgical management of post-operative visual complications.
Max points awarded: 6.00
|Vision: Quantity and Quality|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|